Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Get Your Hands Dirty


Don't just sit there. Do something. Organizers are planning to take a work group from the U.S. to Cali in early 2007 to help with the construction of Hogar Samaria. The dates are January 20-February 4, 2007. It's an amazing experience and one I wish for every single person I know. It's hard to convey how greatly my life was enriched and how deeply my heart was moved by my first trip to Cali. To learn more about the work trip, contact Sam Suddarth at sam@thegraceteam.org.

If you're unable to travel with the work team down to South America in January, perhaps you would consider making a monetary donation to the Hogar Samaria construction fund. E-mail me at p.richelle@earthlink.net to find out how to direct your tax-deductible donation.

Search deep within your heart and discover what you have to offer Colombia's aging. Whether it's a gift of your time and talent as a member of the work team or a gift of funds to support the documentary project, your contribution will directly effect the lives of many.
(photo by Mark Mosrie)

No comments: